This week's CHIC of the Week is Gaëtha Pierre-Louis also known as @Grateful_Femme! You may catch Gaëtha styling and gliding through the streets of New York! We just love her fro and how effortless her style is! Her style has been on point this fall, from longline blazers, long skirts, and flares! We are loving it! Check out what she had to say about her personal style and amazing fro!
1. How long have you been natural? Did you transition or big chop?
I big chopped 4 years ago
2. How would you describe your hair texture?
I don't really know anything really about texture but I would say 4a 4b
3. What is your go to style and how do you maintain it?
4. What are your problem areas if any and how are you working to combat them?
I don't really have a problem area
5. What do you love most about being natural?
The freedom and the versatility
6. What are your top 2 hair products?
Cantu Shea butter leave in and ORS mayonnaise.
7. How would you describe your personal style?
Casual and chic. Comfort is the foundation of my wardrobe
8. What are your favorite clothing stores?
H&M, Target and forever 21
9. Who are your favorite celebrity fashionistas?
Miranda Kerr and Emma Stone
10. What is the most worn piece in your closet?
11. What is your favorite fall trend and what are you most excited about?
The long vest, it just add spice to any outfit
12. Where do you draw your style inspiration from?
I get style inspiration from everything but lately I've been leaning more toward a minimal style
13. Since you are obviously a ChicNaturalista what would be a bit of fashion advice for our readers?
The only advice I have is TO BE YOU, dress according to your lifestyle.
How can you keep up with Gaëtha?